ABHOW Words is a periodic newsletter for residents and staff of ABHOW communities. It carries corporate and community news. All files are in PDF format. If you do not have an Adobe Reader program, click here.
- Rosewood’s Brain Fit program helps residents’ cognitive abilities stay sharp
- Judson Park resident taught around the world, forming life-long friendships along the way
- A long family history with ABHOW
- Old news gives seniors a new purpose
- Multigenerational programs at The Terraces of Phoenix bring joy and growth to residents
- Legacy Circle honors residents that giveback to communities
Read Older Issues »